Thursday, July 06, 2006

Weather and a Few Other Random Thoughts



It has become a strange series of days this week. With the holiday on Tuesday, I have been struggling all week to really keep track of what day of the week it is.

The weather has been spectacular this week. The last two days have been something out of a Southern California dream. How long will it last?

What in the world is North Korea doing? I can understand the nationalism driving you to get some respect, but when if ever will common sense set in and the leadership understand that they are not going to be able to sustain such an aggressive policy with their next door neighbor being who it is. Maybe this is yet another classic case of "not being able to reason with unreasonable people".

July has not been , as a general rule, one of my favorite months historically. Usually it is too hot. But you know..... I have always done fairly well in other ways in this month. Six days in now, and I am anxious to see what the next 25 will bring.

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa Williams said...

I'm also enjoying these cool days. I don't usually like July's weather either. I know what you mean about the cool air reminding you of CA. I was in Northern CA last year in September and really loved it. The leader of N. Korea is really flexing his muscle. I think he wants to be deified and remembered as the one who really stood up to the world.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home