A Rainy Sunday Morning
This morning I woke up to the sound of rain on the aluminum awning outside my bedroom window. It has been awhile since it has rained any significant amount.
I hopped up out of bed and dressed. I took a quick survey of the other members of the family sleeping soundly and decided to go into work to get a few things accomplished before the rat race begins again tomorrow.
It saddens me that I have not been able to keep up with updating this blog regularly. It seems that so many things pull at my time, that what I feared would happen to this blog actually did.
At bare minimum, I am pledging today, that every rainy day, I will stop in and post.
I hopped up out of bed and dressed. I took a quick survey of the other members of the family sleeping soundly and decided to go into work to get a few things accomplished before the rat race begins again tomorrow.
It saddens me that I have not been able to keep up with updating this blog regularly. It seems that so many things pull at my time, that what I feared would happen to this blog actually did.
At bare minimum, I am pledging today, that every rainy day, I will stop in and post.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home