Another Winter Day

No school today..... winter.... arctic cold.... dangerous wind chill.....
It just might be the first time in my 41 years of going to school that school was cancelled due to cold. Now I am not foolish enough to believe it would have been right to send a five or six year old kid out to stand and wait on the bus on a morning when it was -6 with about a 15 mile per hour wind blowing.... but....
I came in to work .... .and got a few things accomplished.......
- got the computer cart rejuvenated with some new batteries
- wrote the petty cash vouchers for the athletic department check book
- graded some papers for AP U.S. History.
- worked for about an hour on the Athletic Booster web page
- put together packets for the Booster By Law committee meeting
- reworked the sound board in the field house after the wrestling tournament had "readjusted" it.
- signed a contract for girls volleyball against the Waite Indians
It is now about 4 p.m. or so.... and I am just going to use the fast horse to surf the net a little.
Tomorrow..... If we don't have school, I will grind out at least one of the audits. Most of the administrators here think that we will not have school....... we shall see..... I should give Mr. Morrison a call to see about the status of the AD's meeting if everyone is not is school.....
At the moment Carlos Santana and Rob Lowe are singing Smooth.... and..... I wish I was over the sinus infection that is driving me crazy.
Peace.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home