Super Bowl Sunday
Winter cold.... wind...... and back in Bryan today. I have spent the day with dad and had a visit from a man who wants to sign him up for a reduced price perscription service. I have been crunching numbers to see if it is a good deal or not.
I have many questions about the V.A. Dad continues to say that they are cutting him out of programs and services there. Of course every sentence starts out with "they"....... that makes it difficult to find out who to talk to.
February is here and I am not a fan of it. Hopefully it will get better than it has started off.
Keep a smile on..... stay warm.... and hope for a very quick February.....
peace
I have many questions about the V.A. Dad continues to say that they are cutting him out of programs and services there. Of course every sentence starts out with "they"....... that makes it difficult to find out who to talk to.
February is here and I am not a fan of it. Hopefully it will get better than it has started off.
Keep a smile on..... stay warm.... and hope for a very quick February.....
peace

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home