March 19

Things are plodding along as I somewhat look forward to the state basketball tournament this weekend in Columbus.
I can't help it, but I am feeling a great deal of guilt about wanting to go. I literally feel a 1000 different things pulling to keep me home and at work. I feel like I am cheating by going to the tournament. It seems like the one small thing I can do for myself, but I am full of guilt about going. The games begin on Thursday, but I am going on Wednesday to see if I can find tickets for games 7-12. Will have to see how it goes.
I simply hope that I can enjoy the games and time with son #1. I simply hope that I can relax a little on Thursday and Friday. I hope it goes well.
peace.

1 Comments:
nice place you've got here! hope you went ahead and spent some time w/#1. All those things you feel guilty about will still be there when you get back!
Post a Comment
<< Home