Sunday, July 22, 2007

Frustration....


The photo above is from Digital Photo Gallery of Ted Szukalski - A great site for some great photos depicting the human experience on the planet.
Frustration
It is a rather simple title, but entirely appropriate for my state of mind.


I have spent a good portion of this day alone. It frustrates me. And yet.... at the same time.... I should be enjoying it.


What is wrong with me? Am I losing perspective? Am I seeking the answers to my frustrations in the wrong places? Does fear of failure hold me back?


I am dreading the coming fall. It seems like I am right back to the feelings I had in the fall of '97 and '98. When I was working at the academy and looking out the big garage door at the blue sky and wanting so badly to go.........


Perhaps it is this lack of "go" that is frustrating me. Perhaps it is my perception that no one cares. Perhaps it is my perception that I must suffer and therefore tolerate things that other people do not.


Frustrated..... says it all.... it is perfect for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home