Headache.....

Once again, I think this particular digital photographic work of Ted Szukalski fits the day. Genuinely, if you haven't had the chance, stop by the
Digital Photo Gallery of Ted Szukalski
Phenomenal work there. You will find a wide variety of images with many of "street people".In all honesty, the photo probably best fits this evening best.
I open my email from work. There are two new messages. One from the AP people and one from the treasurer. No reason to fear either of them. Wrong.....
I am so very very frustrated with what I am doing as AD.
Thus.... head ache...... thus the photo.
On a more positive note or two..... The AP Gov't syllabus has been approved, and son #2's graduation gift arrived today. The scouting report on the gift reaction was..... "dad, he was really excited"...... "he never stopped grinning". I guess that would qualify as a "win".
I will be back around tomorrow.... as I am alone this weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home