Improvement
Things have improved today. I don't feel as frustrated as yesterday.
Things certainly heated up at work today. It was a beehive when I first went in. I suppose my sin was not to arrive until 10 a.m.
Last night we had some success landing Dan a computer. Dell 1505 via ebay. It is a Cadillac as far as the features and speed. Kevin says that it would retail for about $2100. We did it for $701. SO a good buy. Now to find a decent printer and travel bag for him. Graduation gift responsibility met.
I think it would be wise to check into an inspiron for myself. Tonight I am using Kevin's horse and it flies. I think I would be able to do a great amount of my school work with a good connection and a horse that runs.
No big questions today. Enjoy the read and listen to the crickets and katydids. They will soon be singing the song of autumn.
Things certainly heated up at work today. It was a beehive when I first went in. I suppose my sin was not to arrive until 10 a.m.
Last night we had some success landing Dan a computer. Dell 1505 via ebay. It is a Cadillac as far as the features and speed. Kevin says that it would retail for about $2100. We did it for $701. SO a good buy. Now to find a decent printer and travel bag for him. Graduation gift responsibility met.
I think it would be wise to check into an inspiron for myself. Tonight I am using Kevin's horse and it flies. I think I would be able to do a great amount of my school work with a good connection and a horse that runs.
No big questions today. Enjoy the read and listen to the crickets and katydids. They will soon be singing the song of autumn.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home