Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sept. 8-

Earlier today Kevin and I attended the annual MFL draft. It was good to look around the garage and see old familiar faces. As much as I would like to say that I am into it.... but can't..... I am not that into fantasy football any more.

It was nice to be there with Kevin. He seems like he is enjoying the ragging that goes on.

I had the #4 overall pick. I took Larry Johnson a running back. It is the first draft ever in my history of belonging to any league that I haven't taken a quarterback with my first pick. When I pulled the #4 pill..... I was sort of sitting on Peyton Manning, but..... he went first to Schafe....

Some brutal things going on at work. The overall command structure is under seige. Just an awkward time with so many things and positions in transition.

Off to Wauseon this evening for pizza ..... hope it is a smooth trip and evening.

peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home