Friday, March 21, 2008

A Huge Divide



Today and tomorrow are separated by a huge divide. In a simple phrase, it can only be thought of as a division in time, space, and more than likely what will become known as before and after.


Two Sundays ago I was told that everything had been set to marry. No inkling as to why or how things had changed. No discussion about it. Just told.


Now... tonight, I call and am told that it will be at the church, not the township hall. No discussion. We will be taking pictures..... not what time or any discussion of what the expectations would be. No discussion. No information.


No discussion, no explanation of expectation, no nothing. Just make sure you approve and are smiling.


It will easily be one of the all time top two or three most difficult days of my life. Simply because someone I have respected my entire life has not offered any respect in return.


Another hero bites the dust. When will I learn?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home