Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Sunday After and Before

Another state basketball tournament past. Some good games, and some so-so games. I will think through all that I saw and post some thoughts in the next blog entry.



Today I have been recovering from the weekend trip. Sleeping in three different beds, traveling on the road, and eating poorly have taken their tolls on me. Mostly I have been struggling with two extremely painful ankles. Today they are not warming up too well.



I am concerned about my physical well being not to mention my mental well being. I have an odd sort of premonition that some sort of big time event is just around the corner. I can't quite explain it, but I feel like I am headed for an "event".



This morning I was slow to rise and shine. I have just been sort of lazy, putting off what I must do over at school. I have spent a good deal of time just surfing around. One of the places I have discovered is Greg Oden's Blog.



I was watching a replay of the 2007 NCAA National Championship. I decided to just google ole Greg..... interesting stuff his blog. Anyways... he had a youtube embeded clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yq0tMYPDJQ

Now..... on to the the second part of this post.

I dread this upcoming week more than any week I have ever experienced. I just don't know what to say or do. I have analyzed this upcoming weekend a great deal. Bottom line.... I have lost respect for my father. Not total loss, but definitely a major hit.

I will have to figure out how to readjust. I am certain that I will distance myself from the entire situation.

Gone gone, the damage done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home