Disappointment
I am very disappointed in me. I just keep dragging everyone around me down. If I am unhappy with me and my life, that should be enough. There is no call to bring other people around me down as well.
I went on a two hour rant last night about money, or perhaps I should say, my perception that the people of Windsor Island seem to lack the ability to use it wisely. Sometimes though after very careful self analysis, I think I am just insanely jealous of them and their whimsical way of cruising through this world.
Hopefully, I can have a decent week. I need a little piece of mind.
I went on a two hour rant last night about money, or perhaps I should say, my perception that the people of Windsor Island seem to lack the ability to use it wisely. Sometimes though after very careful self analysis, I think I am just insanely jealous of them and their whimsical way of cruising through this world.
Hopefully, I can have a decent week. I need a little piece of mind.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home