Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Opening Day 2008

Today is the 26th professional year of opening school.

That in an of itself is an amazing statement.

When you tack on the 16 years prior when I was exclusively a student, it is even scarier... 42 years of experienceing opening day.

I am not one to have jitters or get nervous about school, but given the new climate of the district, I would not be telling a total truth if I say things are good.

Happy 26th year of teaching.....

Now.... for additional notes..... I am not well physically. I can not sleep at night at all. The right ankle is agony.

Meanwhile I have been able to chat with dad nightly, and it has been pretty light and easy.

I must go now.... but... remember to learn this year. It just may be the last good opportunity you get.

peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home