Struggling
It has been a brutal week. I have not been able to focus and I sincerely believe that I have not done my best this week.
I am struggling to deal with #1's decision.
We received a very strange message on the answering machine. Anonymous of course.... but rude.... and way out of bounds.
It is a little distressing.
I have been contemplating very seriously leaving the teaching profession. I truly question whether or not I can do it any more.
Time to find out what I am really made of.
I am struggling to deal with #1's decision.
We received a very strange message on the answering machine. Anonymous of course.... but rude.... and way out of bounds.
It is a little distressing.
I have been contemplating very seriously leaving the teaching profession. I truly question whether or not I can do it any more.
Time to find out what I am really made of.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home