Sunday, October 05, 2008

Onward....



This entered my life this past week. It seems to have taken some of the pressure off in regard to our mobility. The entire financing issue seemed pretty painless. I would suppose it would be a classic example of me anticipating the worst and then finding that I misjudged. I have driven it a little and it seems to be pretty nice. We shall see.....

An incredibly busy week has passed. I just was unable to get into any sort of a routine at all given the two days of in-service time spent on developing questions for the OGT. It also seemed like every evening was busting at the seems with things to be responsible for.

I must get moving on the baseball / basketball positions. I must finalize bowling this week. I must finish spring sports seasons immediately. I must grade papers today.

The stress of the financial crisis has also taken a toll on me this week. While I have not seen any immediate consequences, I am certain that life as I know it will change. Fear of the unknown.

October is here. The colors of the trees seem to be slow in developing. Next weekend the plan is to visit #2. Hopefully the color will be better.

I am hoping that October 2008 will be a positive one. Historically the month has been either feast or famine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home