Wind
Windy and supposed to be extremely windy tonight and tomorrow. Sustained 25-35 mph.... gusts to 50.62 degrees is the forecast high today. Currently it is 58. Unreal.
Hello.... as you can plainly surmise, I have not been up to date on my blogging. Since I have been here last, I have
- been sick
- lost a piece of tooth
- celebrated Christmas
- paid for truck repairs
- shopped at the Barnes and Noble store at Fallen Timbers
- spent the night in Bryan, Ohio
- took notes from the podcast history series on the economic aspects of industrialization
- received an ipod nano from my family
- watched the last 60 minutes or so of Neil Young's Heart of Gold.
- and assorted other things
Been busy, but not productive would be how I would describe it. Today we host the male/female double header with Clay. I would like to end this thing, but.... both head coaches like it. So we will keep it.
Monday Woodmore comes for the girls' side of the ledger. Things are not good there... not good at all.... matter of fact they are bad.... very very very bad. I am going to speak to Lorie today... and see if I can make some suggestions. I have serious doubts that they will be considered.
I have serious doubts about my physical well being. I had better pick it up soon, or there won't be anything to pick up. I am going to resolve to give up soda. I don't expect it to be easy, but I have to start somewhere and that is as good a place as any. Wish me luck.... but I think I can do it.... and I have to believe that I can, or I won't.
Peace for now....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home