And the Fog Rolls In
A foggy, dreary Sunday afternoon.
Suzanne has headed to work, so I have wandered into the athletic office to clean up a few little things before the hustle and bustle begins tomorrow. I considered driving to Bryan, but the fog is supposed to grow denser and frankly, I just lack the will to do it.
Seems like dark days are ahead..... maybe the dog days of January have arrived early.
Definition of dog days.....
2 : a period of stagnation or inactivity
Peace
Suzanne has headed to work, so I have wandered into the athletic office to clean up a few little things before the hustle and bustle begins tomorrow. I considered driving to Bryan, but the fog is supposed to grow denser and frankly, I just lack the will to do it.
Seems like dark days are ahead..... maybe the dog days of January have arrived early.
Definition of dog days.....
2 : a period of stagnation or inactivity
Peace

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home