1:03
One hour and three minutes. Today on the way home from lunch pop called. The call lasted for 1 hour and 3 minutes. I believe it to be an all time record. Typically I do not chat much on the phone. I am not bemoaning the fact that the conversation was that long, but.... it was very unusual in length.
Snow is in the forecast for the next couple of days. Ole Man Winter trying to hang on for one last gasp.
April is always an uneven month. You see plenty of big swings in almost everything and every one.
Keep a smile on and let's get to work!
Snow is in the forecast for the next couple of days. Ole Man Winter trying to hang on for one last gasp.
April is always an uneven month. You see plenty of big swings in almost everything and every one.
Keep a smile on and let's get to work!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home