Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring....

Spring is here. Three consecutive days with the temperature over 75 degree and two of the three in the lower to middle 80's. The trees have really begun to leaf out. I cut the grass today. Well.... I actually started yesterday, but ran out of decent new gasoline. So today, I finished up the whole thing. It looks a little rough.

One distressing thing, is that I am so out of energy when I am done. I feel whipped. How sad. So far out of shape and almost totally with out the will to overcome it all.

This is the last full week before the AP exams begin. I am hosting a study session tonight for APUSH. 7:30 p.m. It will be interesting to see how many actually appear. AP Gov't and Politics has their exam first. It takes place a week from Monday. This week will be spent with half a day on civil liberties, and the last two days on Civil Rights. I predict about 10 three's and the rest two's for the Gov't. I will predict 2 fours, 5 three's, and 11 two's for AP US. I will have had two bad years in a row.

Suzanne and her friends did Annie on Friday night. Jeanne came and spent the night with her in a hotel south of town. It seemed like all went well for them.

No trip to Bryan or Sherwood today.

Raccoons have set up camp in the chimney again this spring. I am on day two of the 104.7 treatment. We will see if they hang around.

I am out on the front porch working on the blog today. Circles are planing a new tree in their front yard. It will be the third one since we have lived here.

Time to wander on through the Internet for a little while. Keep a smile on.... May is scheduled for arrival on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home