A Day of Struggling - May 24
Yesterday was the annual cemetery tour of Northeast Ohio. Lodi, Creston, Madisonburg, and Moreland. His geraniums were very very nice. Dark colored leaves and many blooms.
It was a fairly quiet ride. One of the things that bothers me is the inability to carry on any conversations of depth. The one conversation that had depth was held at the Upper Sandusky Bob Evans Restaurant. Point blank was the question about buying his house and property. My response was one that asked for time to explore what that would mean on my part. A lot of ghosts.
I am feeling rather poorly today. I don't know particularly why. I slept pretty well last night, but I am definitely struggling today. I have surfed a little, slept, watched some baseball, and just hung out. Hopefully I can make the turn here soon. Actually, I think it was a particularly difficult week. Monday's start with the Board meeting was brutal. Actually just the executive session was brutal. I sometimes can't believe that I am going to do it another year.
A few loose ends to clean up at school, and then on to summer work.
Tomorrow I would like to attack some cleaning projects here. I just have to be determined.
It was a fairly quiet ride. One of the things that bothers me is the inability to carry on any conversations of depth. The one conversation that had depth was held at the Upper Sandusky Bob Evans Restaurant. Point blank was the question about buying his house and property. My response was one that asked for time to explore what that would mean on my part. A lot of ghosts.
I am feeling rather poorly today. I don't know particularly why. I slept pretty well last night, but I am definitely struggling today. I have surfed a little, slept, watched some baseball, and just hung out. Hopefully I can make the turn here soon. Actually, I think it was a particularly difficult week. Monday's start with the Board meeting was brutal. Actually just the executive session was brutal. I sometimes can't believe that I am going to do it another year.
A few loose ends to clean up at school, and then on to summer work.
Tomorrow I would like to attack some cleaning projects here. I just have to be determined.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home