Monday, June 29, 2009

June -- Almost Gone

June 29..... It has been an eventful month.

School has come to a close ... 26 years in the books....

A new league has been formed. I have been playing a pretty significant role.

Ground has been broken at Glenwood.

I have never felt more distant from #1. He has taken to calling on Sunday nights. We have been able to carry on some pretty decent conversations.

Today's entry comes from the back yard. Suzanne purchased some new outdoor furniture and there is a a lounge that is very comfortable.

The three year anniversary of the Island is just around the corner. I wish I could be more consistant with stopping in and jotting a few ideas down from time to time. I think of things that would be good, but I never seem to follow through..... sad

Keep your head up. This too shall pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home