Early Start

Today will be an early start. Just before 4 a.m. I laid quietly in bed and listened. I had been having a rather wild dream, complete with violence and worry. It must have been the cause of the early rise. I don't recall much other than the location was my dad's house, and the attackers were coming from the other side of the railroad tracks.
July 3.... Hard to believe that we have reached July so quickly again. Day 3 of Gettysburg. Picket's charge..... Hard times
I have been stewing and fretting now for a couple of days. Son #2's issues with his truck, the 30 year high school reunion, another California-less summer, no time off from the job, and the dreaded August visit from #1. In some ways, I believe that I have become so out of balance, that I have lost most of my sense of normalcy.
Today I will just plow forward.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home