Visitors
Today was a day of stress caused by visitors to the island. For about ten minutes or so, I just sort of lost my mind with rage. Not a good thing. I realize that my feelings about visitors in the house causes the other people of island much distress as well.
I just genuinely dislike those people.
The most stunning statement today was that she didn't understand what my problem was with them.
Priceless.
It is now a little after 6:00 p.m. and I am still at work. July 7th and I am at school after 6 p.m. It is because I don't really want to go home......
SAD.... very very sad situation.
I just genuinely dislike those people.
The most stunning statement today was that she didn't understand what my problem was with them.
Priceless.
It is now a little after 6:00 p.m. and I am still at work. July 7th and I am at school after 6 p.m. It is because I don't really want to go home......
SAD.... very very sad situation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home