October is Slipping Away
Today has been one of the oddest starts to a day that I can remember.
Went to sleep last night around 8. Was very tired and was cold. Two soccer games played in the wind and the temperature around 45. Awakened at 1:15 a.m. Did some web page work and waited for #2 to come in from spending the evening celebrating one of his close friends' 21st birthday. He rolled in at 4:40 a.m. Was on the road having breakfast at Waffle House at 5:05.
Came back in and proceeded to work about half an hour more, only to go back to sleep for about an hour. Wild Wild dreaming..... car crashing, choosing to hit trees rather than run into the river. All kinds of people messing with the car at the site of the crash. Unable to find my AAA number for the tow. Another tow company comes by, and says will tow it for $75. Somehow get to the gym, but there are tables and risers set up and there will be a game in about 30 minutes or so. No bleachers pulled out, scoreboard blocked from view by tables..... well... you get the idea.... whacked out dreaming.
October has been rough. This upcoming week looks unusually rough. I have been swamped.
The leaves are about peak. Hopefully the sun today will put on a show. I doubt seriously that we will be driving around to have a look see.
This is a weak entry, but..... right now.... I am just plain struggling. I hate the thought of tomorrow and the board meeting at EP. In the mean time..... do your best to hang in there.
Went to sleep last night around 8. Was very tired and was cold. Two soccer games played in the wind and the temperature around 45. Awakened at 1:15 a.m. Did some web page work and waited for #2 to come in from spending the evening celebrating one of his close friends' 21st birthday. He rolled in at 4:40 a.m. Was on the road having breakfast at Waffle House at 5:05.
Came back in and proceeded to work about half an hour more, only to go back to sleep for about an hour. Wild Wild dreaming..... car crashing, choosing to hit trees rather than run into the river. All kinds of people messing with the car at the site of the crash. Unable to find my AAA number for the tow. Another tow company comes by, and says will tow it for $75. Somehow get to the gym, but there are tables and risers set up and there will be a game in about 30 minutes or so. No bleachers pulled out, scoreboard blocked from view by tables..... well... you get the idea.... whacked out dreaming.
October has been rough. This upcoming week looks unusually rough. I have been swamped.
The leaves are about peak. Hopefully the sun today will put on a show. I doubt seriously that we will be driving around to have a look see.
This is a weak entry, but..... right now.... I am just plain struggling. I hate the thought of tomorrow and the board meeting at EP. In the mean time..... do your best to hang in there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home