Another Friday
Another Friday evening is upon me. It has been an interesting week, complete with ups and downs; as well as, micromanagement and disappointment.
It is quite unusual to be home this early on a Friday evening, but it is sort of nice. I am downstairs in the family room and sort of enjoying the color of the walls since we painted. I would very much like to get the flooring situation taken care of so that we can move on with the furniture. We are not having much luck on that front. It is particularly distressing to go without a dining room table for the period of time that we have. I also am looking looking forward to a new bed eventually. The one currently in use is worn out. Worn out beyond words. I am fairly certain that it is the root to "some" of my sleeplessness.
Just wanted to stop in.... November is almost half gone and I had not yet been here this month..... Maybe just maybe, I can be a little more regular here.
In the mean time, "keep the forked end down".
It is quite unusual to be home this early on a Friday evening, but it is sort of nice. I am downstairs in the family room and sort of enjoying the color of the walls since we painted. I would very much like to get the flooring situation taken care of so that we can move on with the furniture. We are not having much luck on that front. It is particularly distressing to go without a dining room table for the period of time that we have. I also am looking looking forward to a new bed eventually. The one currently in use is worn out. Worn out beyond words. I am fairly certain that it is the root to "some" of my sleeplessness.
Just wanted to stop in.... November is almost half gone and I had not yet been here this month..... Maybe just maybe, I can be a little more regular here.
In the mean time, "keep the forked end down".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home