Gone or Just Away For a Bit?
Some challenging things have happened over the past few days.
I feel like I am quickly approaching a fork in the road. I am not quite certain where I am headed. It seems as if many of the things I have chosen to pursue are going to be lost.
Thursday night's conversation has been a major wake up call for me on a few different levels. It has forced me to spend some time examining my anchors, those things that have held me tightly and kept me secure. Perhaps I should examine whether they keep me secure or whether they hold me back from something greater.
In the mean time....... I should really pick it up where I already am. Seems like a simple thing to say, but the depth of that statement is somewhat prophetic. I predicted a few years back that my inability to pursue what I really was seeking would lead me to not having neither. It has become at least 50% true..... now only one half remains. What will I do to maintain the half that I have.
Drove to Dayton and back to Findlay last night. Today I will putz around..... maybe watch a little football, maybe just spend some time doing what I really want...... which is surf and read. I need to do something that will pick my spirits..... because I am truly dreading Monday.
I feel like I am quickly approaching a fork in the road. I am not quite certain where I am headed. It seems as if many of the things I have chosen to pursue are going to be lost.
Thursday night's conversation has been a major wake up call for me on a few different levels. It has forced me to spend some time examining my anchors, those things that have held me tightly and kept me secure. Perhaps I should examine whether they keep me secure or whether they hold me back from something greater.
In the mean time....... I should really pick it up where I already am. Seems like a simple thing to say, but the depth of that statement is somewhat prophetic. I predicted a few years back that my inability to pursue what I really was seeking would lead me to not having neither. It has become at least 50% true..... now only one half remains. What will I do to maintain the half that I have.
Drove to Dayton and back to Findlay last night. Today I will putz around..... maybe watch a little football, maybe just spend some time doing what I really want...... which is surf and read. I need to do something that will pick my spirits..... because I am truly dreading Monday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home