Sunday, January 31, 2010

Good Bye January 2010

Without a doubt it has been one of the fastest months of my life time. It seems that every day of every week this month has been packed with responsibilities. For some reason it just seems like I have booked every minute of my life. I long so badly for a week or two of nothing, or for that matter, even a day or two.

New carpet arrived yesterday. The work crew who took the old out and installed the new were incredible in that they simply worked their tails off. The entire thing was done in well under two hours. Phenomenal..... The new carpet looks nice and even though the new carpet smell is pretty loud, it is nice to have something that is new in the house. It never amazes me more than when something that I spent literally years stressing over, can be fixed in a matter of an hour or two. Speaks volumes about my personality I suppose.... a natural born doom and gloom sort of guy I suppose. Next up.... plumbing in the bathroom and shower.... Got to wonder what we will find there..... but it is definately time to move forward and end the total embarrassment, and have only a little embarrassment.

It has been an odd month... but one of the most positive things has been that I have stopped by Windsor Island more often than usual. This is a good thing, I think.

No trip to Bryan today. Just laying around in the sunshine this morning and it is good. No... it is very good. Just wondering whether or not I can get it done again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home