February 2010..... About to Be Gone....
Hard to believe in many ways, but another month gone. Even though it is only 28 days in length, February did not move along like usual. The weather has been rough. Days off of school due to snow, and well.... I guess I just think that winter has me in its grip.
#1 called this evening and shared that the plan is to be home for Easter. As soon as he said it, the dread hit me that I have not been working hard enough to get home ready for him. It is an obstacle that I will have to overcome soon.
I haven't heard from #2 now for quite awhile.
Lately I am feeling a little stranded on the Island..... not certain why, but feeling very alone.
Fairly low-key week ahead, on paper that is.... We have a wrestler headed to state and the boys' team will have a sectional final game on Friday. I will need to get after the spring plans.... just check to make certain everything is in order.
Hang tough and look for March to come in like a meek lion tomorrow... will be cold, but no storms... so.... I am not certain what that means weather wise.
#1 called this evening and shared that the plan is to be home for Easter. As soon as he said it, the dread hit me that I have not been working hard enough to get home ready for him. It is an obstacle that I will have to overcome soon.
I haven't heard from #2 now for quite awhile.
Lately I am feeling a little stranded on the Island..... not certain why, but feeling very alone.
Fairly low-key week ahead, on paper that is.... We have a wrestler headed to state and the boys' team will have a sectional final game on Friday. I will need to get after the spring plans.... just check to make certain everything is in order.
Hang tough and look for March to come in like a meek lion tomorrow... will be cold, but no storms... so.... I am not certain what that means weather wise.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home