Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow

Seems like a simple title, but it is very appropriate. We have about 9 or 10 inches of light fluffy snow. We did not have school yesterday, and today's classes were called off last night about 8:00 or so.

I shoveled on three different occasions yesterday, with the idea that it would be better to shovel three inches three times than it would be to shovel nine inches one time. Actually it turned out to be a pretty good work out.

Today it is supposed to turn windy and drift. I certainly would like for it to ease off so that I can get back to some sort of a routine.

The plan is to go into school and work at it a little. It seems like I have a ton of things to get done. Yesterday was particularly nice just working at home on the snow and a few items here.

Why am I so afraid to step away from the a.d. position? Do I worry how others will see me? Do I not trust who will follow? Am I thinking that I am more important than the athletic department, in that it won't work without me? Do I fear how I will spend all the time that I devote to the responsibilities of being the A.D.? It has never been more clear that I need to go, but my penchant for not letting things go has me entangled in the web of responsibility.

No school yesterday, No school today..... any predictions for tomorrow? I will go with the two hour delay for tomorrow..... that is a nice safe, prediction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home