Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Struggling Hard



It is especially notable that I am blogging from work. Today and specifically last night have been struggling. Yesterday after school, I suddenly felt absolutely awful. I went home and has a bowl of Wheaties and and then tried to calm down and relax. It wasn't long until things sort of smoothed out. It was especially upsetting to me that I felt poorly because I had wanted to attend sectional games last night. Absolutely NO MOTIVATION TO DO SO. And then..... about 2:15 a.m. after some crazy dreaming, I awoke to an unbelieveable head ache and loud ringing. I was certain that I was having some sort of medical problem of major porportions. Just not good.

Today I feel incredible anxiety despite the fact that there are no scheduled events to be responsible for.

Let's just hope things take a positive swing here somewhere and sometime soon.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home