Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mid April

Hi.

It has been far too long since I have checked in.

There are so many things in my head, I doubt that I can do any of those things justice. Since I have been here last, I have muddled around with some of the following..... AP test preparations, the openings of spring sports, two visits to varsity baseball at Ned Skeldon Stadium, where I have operated the scoreboard twice and announced once. I have not pulled the trigger on my future as athletic director. I have begun to contemplate the head boys basketball position at a neighboring school district.

My physical health is not so grand.... My ears ring incessantly.

I have not finalized plans for the summer. It is time to quite literally pee or get off the pot....

I shall return.... soon and be more regular....

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home