End of June
June 30. Little sister turns 41 today.
It has been a very busy month. I am sad to see it go and I am not sad to see it go. It seems as though the past two weeks has happened at a much slower pace. For the most part, things seemed to have smoothed out.
The weather today is spectacular. It is just noon and the temperature is 68 degrees. There is virtually no humidity. They sky is just as blue as it could possibly be.
#2 was home this past weekend. He brought his friend with him. She continues to grow on me. I like her outlook, and I don't feel incredible pressure when she is around. It is a good thing.
#1 has told me that I am not to ask him to "grade" anything any more. I told him that I could guarantee that it will never happen again. I am not certain, but I don't think I have ever been so distant from him. Unfortunately, I don't see any changes in that in the immediate future. In fact... I can only see us growing farther and farther apart. It is devastating to me. He was my life's masterpiece.
I will find some time to put the San Francisco trip into perspective and share a little here on what my thoughts are on the matter.
Today was the final day of shooting camp for the girls' basketball program. For the most part it was good. I really liked being in the gym again. Sort of felt like old times. The ladies were polite and for the most part when lack of conditioning didn't get in the way, they were mechanically pretty sound.
It is time to head outside. Looking at a day like today out of the office window is not a positive.
Smile.... July is less than 12 hours away.
It has been a very busy month. I am sad to see it go and I am not sad to see it go. It seems as though the past two weeks has happened at a much slower pace. For the most part, things seemed to have smoothed out.
The weather today is spectacular. It is just noon and the temperature is 68 degrees. There is virtually no humidity. They sky is just as blue as it could possibly be.
#2 was home this past weekend. He brought his friend with him. She continues to grow on me. I like her outlook, and I don't feel incredible pressure when she is around. It is a good thing.
#1 has told me that I am not to ask him to "grade" anything any more. I told him that I could guarantee that it will never happen again. I am not certain, but I don't think I have ever been so distant from him. Unfortunately, I don't see any changes in that in the immediate future. In fact... I can only see us growing farther and farther apart. It is devastating to me. He was my life's masterpiece.
I will find some time to put the San Francisco trip into perspective and share a little here on what my thoughts are on the matter.
Today was the final day of shooting camp for the girls' basketball program. For the most part it was good. I really liked being in the gym again. Sort of felt like old times. The ladies were polite and for the most part when lack of conditioning didn't get in the way, they were mechanically pretty sound.
It is time to head outside. Looking at a day like today out of the office window is not a positive.
Smile.... July is less than 12 hours away.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home