The Last Full Week of July 2010

We have arrived at the last full week of July. Time hurries on.
Last week I attended the showing of my great aunt in Wooster. It was just four months ago that I had made the trip to see her sister at the same funeral home. It is always an interesting time seeing members of the family that I really don't have much knowledge of. I put Aunt Ellyn into the find a grave website. It was sort of unusual that the interment was private.
The weather last week was unusually hot and humid. Every day topped out at well over 90. As a result I didn't sleep well.
I spent Friday night and Saturday alone. I was disappointed at how agitated it made me feel. Basically I am concerned about being mentally motivated. I just feel fried. Almost all of the time. It is as if I gear up for school/work and then when whatever it is I am doing there is complete, I instantly turn into mush. I can not help but wonder if I have made a grievous error by returning for another year. Sometimes however, I wonder what it would be if I didn't have the AD thing going on. Would it turn me to mush much more often? Or permanently? What reason or reasons would I have to move? Unknowns... but very scary to contemplate.
Board meeting tonight, followed by parent meeting tomorrow, followed by physicals Wednesday. Then three days off before the actual start of football and golf. Here it comes.... ready or not.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home