The Final Sunday of September 2010
Thought it would be best to stop back through before the weekend totally slips away.
Today has been low profile. Yesterday was low profile after the soccer game. Actually was in bed and asleep a little before 9 p.m. A true sign of being an "old" person.... Saturday night and in bed before 9 o'clock.
I cut the grass and cleaned a little today. It was over due by about a week or so. I don't really enjoy the getting started, but I am almost always pleased with the result.
This week ahead should be a busy one. Monday and Thursday are especially busy. Hopefully it will smooth out.....
I don't feel too chatty... so... I will not bore the readers.... Keep a smile on and work hard this week as September evaporates....
Today has been low profile. Yesterday was low profile after the soccer game. Actually was in bed and asleep a little before 9 p.m. A true sign of being an "old" person.... Saturday night and in bed before 9 o'clock.
I cut the grass and cleaned a little today. It was over due by about a week or so. I don't really enjoy the getting started, but I am almost always pleased with the result.
This week ahead should be a busy one. Monday and Thursday are especially busy. Hopefully it will smooth out.....
I don't feel too chatty... so... I will not bore the readers.... Keep a smile on and work hard this week as September evaporates....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home