Sunday, October 10, 2010

Visitors

Uninvited visitors to the Island have forced a few adjustments. Yesterday I made war on them. Not my idea of a good time, nor a way I would like to spend the most spectacular weather weekend in October. I will win.

It has been quite awhile since I have been through to share a few thoughts and ideas. Things are beginning to slow down a bit on the athletic front. Still plenty of things going on, but slowing down a little.

Went to a comedy club last night. The comic was ok. The cost was prohibitive. I was the only athletic booster member to partake of the group's fundraiser. Speaks volumes. Volumes.

Would have liked to have visited #2 this weekend... He is supposed to be in next weekend. Hopefully we will have eradicated the visitors before his arrival.

Hang tough... touch base.... and contemplate the coming winter..... The count down is on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home