Holiday Weekend
I have obviously survived this past Saturday. It was not the worst, but it wasn't pleasant. I think the level of stress was caused by not being able to answer questions that people had a good reason to expect me to know. I felt like I was in the dark and one of the programs for which I am most responsible was not in my immediate control. Not a good feeling. When it is all said and done, I will convey that feeling to bv.
Today was a very low key day. #2 is on his way home. It is quiet. It is fairly peaceful, and I have pretty much enjoyed it. We shall see if we can maintain it.
Keep your eyes open this weekend. You are bound to see things that you have never witnessed before.
Peace.
Today was a very low key day. #2 is on his way home. It is quiet. It is fairly peaceful, and I have pretty much enjoyed it. We shall see if we can maintain it.
Keep your eyes open this weekend. You are bound to see things that you have never witnessed before.
Peace.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home