Snow Day.... 1

No school today..... Cold, very windy, and about 3 good inches of snow on the ground and it is blowing around pretty good.
I have had a strange morning...... Woke up at regular time, watched the delay/cancellation crawl and received the text message that we were cancelled. We had delayed two hours last night about 8:30 or so. As per state law, this year we are only allowed 3 cancellations. So... now we have two left......
I was a little ugly last night about the trip to Dayton in ugly weather. Mostly I am angry about lack of consideration from her family for the additional obstacles that they don't consider past their own selfish desires..... I don't enjoy being ugly, but.... strike two. First Cleveland, now Dayton.....
Just hired the driveway cleaned.... it was quick and fairly inexpensive..... they had a nice snow blower, and it took them less than 15 minutes. Win/win.
Skyped last night with both boys.... .it was a good thing. Dan's initial moments were a struggle for him, but with the help of Shali, he got there......
Hall of fame was this past Saturday. Two new inductees. Only five former Hall of Famers appeared on the floor. That was very disappointing. Very.
Well plan to see the day through.... grade a few papers, and try to gear up for another week of Ad' ism.
Peace.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home