It Has Come and Gone.....
Oh how I have dreaded this day.
It is almost ¾ over….. and that is a good thing. Today I am in Columbus for an ACT statewide conference. My bosses thought it would be a good thing for me to partake in. It has been interesting, but… frankly the added stress of the preparation this morning was pretty difficult. I have been at it since a little after 4:00 a.m. I actually crawled out of bed at 4:50 for the day, after trying to rest a little given the late night I had working on the bowling web page.
The room is very nice here at the Sheraton. Room 632. Nice king sized bed. A suite that has a nice television and the view is pretty nice as well. They charge for Internet service, which is sort of a bummer….. but… it is what it is…..
I am meeting up with Joe for the evening and taking in the Ohio State/Purdue game. I bought two tickets from a ticket broker here in Dublin. $120 for a pair that has total face value of $56. Nothing quite like capitalism. None the less, I am looking forward to it. It will be good to see Joe again. It has been a couple of years since he and I took in a state tournament game or two. He was filling me in last night on his fireman training and all of the things involved with that change in vocation.
Back from the game….Seats were quality. It was a major blowout…. Ohio State smoked the Boilermakers. It was a great visit with Joe. We also ran into Todd Erdy. Was good to reminisce.
Time for me to cash in my chips. It is well an interesting day. I am now 50. Not a good thing to be.
It is almost ¾ over….. and that is a good thing. Today I am in Columbus for an ACT statewide conference. My bosses thought it would be a good thing for me to partake in. It has been interesting, but… frankly the added stress of the preparation this morning was pretty difficult. I have been at it since a little after 4:00 a.m. I actually crawled out of bed at 4:50 for the day, after trying to rest a little given the late night I had working on the bowling web page.
The room is very nice here at the Sheraton. Room 632. Nice king sized bed. A suite that has a nice television and the view is pretty nice as well. They charge for Internet service, which is sort of a bummer….. but… it is what it is…..
I am meeting up with Joe for the evening and taking in the Ohio State/Purdue game. I bought two tickets from a ticket broker here in Dublin. $120 for a pair that has total face value of $56. Nothing quite like capitalism. None the less, I am looking forward to it. It will be good to see Joe again. It has been a couple of years since he and I took in a state tournament game or two. He was filling me in last night on his fireman training and all of the things involved with that change in vocation.
Back from the game….Seats were quality. It was a major blowout…. Ohio State smoked the Boilermakers. It was a great visit with Joe. We also ran into Todd Erdy. Was good to reminisce.
Time for me to cash in my chips. It is well an interesting day. I am now 50. Not a good thing to be.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home