Missing My Classroom
Today I am back at my job. I have come to the conclusion that I have not been effectively maintaining good balance between classroom teacher and A.D.
The conference over the past two days has awakened me to this fact. Despite discussion with Joe, I still believe that it would be a wise move to leave the A.D. position so that I can go back to being a good teacher who is prepared everyday and helping students on a regular schedule.
I feel different today. Not bad, not good.... just different. I did have a little eye issue going early this morning, but.... nothing too terrorizing.
Let's get after it.
The conference over the past two days has awakened me to this fact. Despite discussion with Joe, I still believe that it would be a wise move to leave the A.D. position so that I can go back to being a good teacher who is prepared everyday and helping students on a regular schedule.
I feel different today. Not bad, not good.... just different. I did have a little eye issue going early this morning, but.... nothing too terrorizing.
Let's get after it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home