Sunday, March 06, 2011

Two Hundred

This is the 200th post on Windsor Island. Four months shy of five years. This blog has been a great refuge over the past 199 posts. I would have thought I would have been a bit more disciplined and posted far more regularly, but life gets in the way. None the less...... 200 is pretty significant.

Obviously, I have been slow to get here for March. It has been a pretty hectic run since the RIT. My tank is on fumes..... totally empty. But... I have admit when I first woke up yesterday, it felt like a huge weight had been lifted from my back. RIT, NLL, NLL, Division IV sectional..... not to mention a variety of "regular" problems. I am so pleased that it is all behind me.

Next I will enter into one of the toughest deliberations of my professional lifetime. I have wavered back and forth since the early fall as to whether or not I will return to the top athletic job. Some days, it seems incredibly obvious that I need to go. Other times.... well, I fear that I will lose one more thing that has given me purpose. I will be agonizing from now through the state basketball tournament.

In the mean time.... happy 200th post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home