Sunday, July 31, 2011

More of the Same

July 31.....

More of the same.

Another month has come to an end.  This one has been pretty active as months go, and I suspect that it will be much more active than any of the next 20 or so....  maybe, maybe not.  I have traveled and I have spent. It will soon be gone.

It is another quiet Sunday morning here on the island.  It seems a little cooler, but the forecast is back to the lower 90's yet again.  The weather has been pretty steady for the most part.  Yes there have been a few rain showers/thunderstorms fly through, but for the most part, it has been hot, humid, and very July.

Interesting text yesterday.....  class reunion is on.  Wonder if it will pan out into anything.  I suspect not.  I was not given much lead time to put anything together.  Once again.... .more of the same.

#2 seems to be somewhat employed.  It is a new place out on Route 20 near the intersection of Glenwood Rd.  It is a spin off of the old place on Broadway that is being started up by one of their employees.  #2 seems pretty upbeat about it all, and I think it is a fine start..... we shall see what it actually turns out to be.  In the meantime.... it was good to seem him stop through after work for lunch.

I am not feeling to light and easy today.  I had a challenging day yesterday. It was picture perfect weather, and I had zero motivation to use any of it.  I feel a little obligated to guard the money since I have been on such a spree as of late.  I wouldn't mind going to Detroit to see the Tigers and Angels, but... I don't really want to spend the money..... I can watch it on TV and save a bunch.....   not the most progressive attitude, I know... but... once again... more of the same.

I don't mean to imply that my life isn't good.  In comparison to most, it is really good.  I just have this obstacle that makes me think I should be doing more.  I don't know what August will bring, but I assure you that it will be a very different August than what I have been experiencing for the past seven years or so.  Anyways......  hang tough.... see how things pan out..... and try to stay a little motivated if possible.  Otherwise, it will be more of the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home