August.... and some major changes
August 2, 2011..... a rugged day....
Anita goes down to a broken femur. I actually go to the doctor's office, where I am prescribed to take medicine on a daily regimen..... for 30 days and report back.
Not my idea of how to start out the Month..... yesterday seemed ok.... .except for the visit to the optometrist who was ready to have me transported due to the bp..... I promised to go see a physician and today I did.
Not a great start to August.....
I can't help but wonder what I will do when they can't find an assistant AD and..... they have no athletic secretary..... what oh what will I do? .... .circumstances seem to be lining up against me.... but.... I don't know.....
It will be interesting to see if someone comes offering. I suspect not.... but.. maybe....
What will I do?
I am hot and humid tonight.... Will be good if the weather ever breaks. Hang tough... keep helping and treating people the way you would like to be treated..... otherwise.... you are a fake.
Anita goes down to a broken femur. I actually go to the doctor's office, where I am prescribed to take medicine on a daily regimen..... for 30 days and report back.
Not my idea of how to start out the Month..... yesterday seemed ok.... .except for the visit to the optometrist who was ready to have me transported due to the bp..... I promised to go see a physician and today I did.
Not a great start to August.....
I can't help but wonder what I will do when they can't find an assistant AD and..... they have no athletic secretary..... what oh what will I do? .... .circumstances seem to be lining up against me.... but.... I don't know.....
It will be interesting to see if someone comes offering. I suspect not.... but.. maybe....
What will I do?
I am hot and humid tonight.... Will be good if the weather ever breaks. Hang tough... keep helping and treating people the way you would like to be treated..... otherwise.... you are a fake.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home