Tuesday, August 09, 2011

A Continued Time For Change

A major revelation in regard to the upcoming school year.  We will be getting a new leader of the district.  Our current leader has taken a new position in the Cincinnati suburbs.  It is my sincere hope that our school board  will take a good long  hard look for someone of substance  over someone of mere image. 

Worked some in my classroom yesterday.  It is a very different feel for me given that it has been my home for the past 25 years.  I hope that some great learning will take place this year, and I have a little bit of anticipation of a new outlook.  We shall see how it goes.

Drove to Bryan last night to do dinner with dad.  Pizza Hut was his choice for a  veggie lovers pizza.... It was a quiet  trip in both directions, and I have to admit to having a certain anxiety about white tailed deer. It just forces me to be more alert.

Did a two hour inservice yesterday morning learning the new grade book / attendance program for the upcoming school year.  I believe it is the third  one in the past five  years.  Perhaps this is the one that will end the agony.  Perhaps.

Changed the oil in the Focus yesterday.  Uneventful.

Change is in the air. Beware if you are one that doesn't prefer change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home