Friday.....
Today is the first Friday in August. The countdown is on to beginning a new school year. I am not quite sure how I am feeling about the final days of summer vacation 2011...... I will have to think it through a little more before posting comment.
Went into school to clean up a couple of little items..... am I overstepping? I just feel like I am blindly feeling my way into the time after..... No hard and swift break like I had first contemplated. I suppose I am just trying to ease out as opposed to jumping out. We shall see.
Will be alone Sunday afternoon through Tuesday night..... what do I want to do with the opportunity? We shall see.
Peace
Went into school to clean up a couple of little items..... am I overstepping? I just feel like I am blindly feeling my way into the time after..... No hard and swift break like I had first contemplated. I suppose I am just trying to ease out as opposed to jumping out. We shall see.
Will be alone Sunday afternoon through Tuesday night..... what do I want to do with the opportunity? We shall see.
Peace

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home