Thursday, August 04, 2011

Opportunity ....

Today I am struggling to find purpose.  I think it may be time to reinvent what I would like to become, but.... I have a huge problem with that I don't know what I would like to become.  I believe deep down inside... that we all control for the most part what we become.  The idea that some things are beyond immediate control, I sincerely believe everything is a result of choices made.   I would like to become something.... but the hour grows late..... I am 50.5   and that isn't a great time to be beginning.... but... 50.6 would be worse.

Today is the 216th day of 2011.... only 50 more days until autumn.

It has been a week of revelations..... eyes, medicine, and my future role or lack there of......    I still wonder if I have made a grievous error....  only time will tell.....   in the mean time... give some serious thought to opportunities and the will to have a purpose......

peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home