Still Struggling On..... No end.... in the near future.
Today... .specifically during my last class, I really struggled to be effective. It is not my way to look incompetent. Today for the first 45 minutes, I was pretty incompetent trying to run the Smart Response system. Total lack of comfort using it in front of the group. It was a melt down.
The spectacle was enhanced by a classroom management issue of two students who simply just love to talk. They talk when I talk, they talk when other students are talking, they even talk when the other is trying to talk to them...... they like to talk. I have moved them far apart..... I have moved them into the same row but separated by three students so that they can't "see" one another and be tempted. All of these adjustments to no avail. So.... today... when it started about five minutes in..... I ejected them to the hallway. Then bargained what the next punishment would be if they were to be talking out of order the next time. The deal was struck that should I have to remove them..... it would be two Saturday Schools. They both agreed. I assured them that I would simply be delivering the medicine. They would be the ones to decide whether or not the medicine was delivered.
Ugh....
Issues in the football program. A player injured. Possible negligence..... immaturity at bare minimum with the coaching staff..... I am constantly consulted for advice...... all for naught...... it has begun to really stress me...... I feel like I am one foot in.... and one foot out..... and I am not comfortable neither in nor out..... What am I doing?
Looking forward to nothing these days.... It has been three consecutive days of in the house and to bed by 6:30 p.m. ..... What a great life..... What a great future.....
Ugh....
Is it time yet to seek some help?
The spectacle was enhanced by a classroom management issue of two students who simply just love to talk. They talk when I talk, they talk when other students are talking, they even talk when the other is trying to talk to them...... they like to talk. I have moved them far apart..... I have moved them into the same row but separated by three students so that they can't "see" one another and be tempted. All of these adjustments to no avail. So.... today... when it started about five minutes in..... I ejected them to the hallway. Then bargained what the next punishment would be if they were to be talking out of order the next time. The deal was struck that should I have to remove them..... it would be two Saturday Schools. They both agreed. I assured them that I would simply be delivering the medicine. They would be the ones to decide whether or not the medicine was delivered.
Ugh....
Issues in the football program. A player injured. Possible negligence..... immaturity at bare minimum with the coaching staff..... I am constantly consulted for advice...... all for naught...... it has begun to really stress me...... I feel like I am one foot in.... and one foot out..... and I am not comfortable neither in nor out..... What am I doing?
Looking forward to nothing these days.... It has been three consecutive days of in the house and to bed by 6:30 p.m. ..... What a great life..... What a great future.....
Ugh....
Is it time yet to seek some help?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home