Sunshine..... in the Living Room
Typing this morning from the living room. I have begun the slow painful reclaiming process. I have always liked this room the best in the entire house. The lighting is spectacular. It has at least one window in three of the four cardinal directions. It has fallen into major disrepair since the visit in the summer of August 2008. It became the storage room while painting and carpeting were installed on the North Side of the first floor.
I will do my best to peck away at it.... the goal is to paint and install new carpet. I have always wanted to turn it into a "Southwest" room..... Arizona.... Southern California theme..... but one thing it will have is comfortable furniture with earth colors....
Perhaps the rennovations to the room and the house will help me find the motivation that I am so desperately seeking right now..... because I have very little. It is scary not to be motivated or have very little to look forward to. The goal will be to eat the elephant one bite at a time, until it is like I want it to be. One bite at a time.
No trip to Bryan today.... but maybe a trip to Michigan. I was browsing through some places to visit in Ann Arbor. I think it is a place that I have enjoyed a lot during the very few times I have been there. I remember taking the boys there to Christmas shop one year..... Always seems like some place to go..... but I don't have the motivation usually...... Maybe today will see it happen.
I will do my best to peck away at it.... the goal is to paint and install new carpet. I have always wanted to turn it into a "Southwest" room..... Arizona.... Southern California theme..... but one thing it will have is comfortable furniture with earth colors....
Perhaps the rennovations to the room and the house will help me find the motivation that I am so desperately seeking right now..... because I have very little. It is scary not to be motivated or have very little to look forward to. The goal will be to eat the elephant one bite at a time, until it is like I want it to be. One bite at a time.
No trip to Bryan today.... but maybe a trip to Michigan. I was browsing through some places to visit in Ann Arbor. I think it is a place that I have enjoyed a lot during the very few times I have been there. I remember taking the boys there to Christmas shop one year..... Always seems like some place to go..... but I don't have the motivation usually...... Maybe today will see it happen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home