Eleven Days In
I have been away. Obviously...... but... now I have returned.
Two weeks out from Christmas day.... and I am not too into the season yet. I have no particular reason not to be, but.... for some reason, I have just not found the spirit. The past couple of years, I have been able to get into the flow early like the first two or so weeks following Thanksgiving. But for some reason this year, I have yet to catch the spirit. Hopefully it will change soon.
Setting up camp from Ney today. It is an interesting time to say the least. I will slide through Bryan and most likely into Sherwood to take care of cemetery responsibilities. Hopefully I will have some peace of mind left. In the mean time.....
Find some holiday spirit.
Two weeks out from Christmas day.... and I am not too into the season yet. I have no particular reason not to be, but.... for some reason, I have just not found the spirit. The past couple of years, I have been able to get into the flow early like the first two or so weeks following Thanksgiving. But for some reason this year, I have yet to catch the spirit. Hopefully it will change soon.
Setting up camp from Ney today. It is an interesting time to say the least. I will slide through Bryan and most likely into Sherwood to take care of cemetery responsibilities. Hopefully I will have some peace of mind left. In the mean time.....
Find some holiday spirit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home