Sunday, January 29, 2012

Time Fades Away


This morning was a journey through the past.  I spent some time chatting and it was ok. Spent some more time listening to Rust Radio and old Neil concerts..... It was appropriate to consider the past while listening.

I have always liked the lyrics to the song Journey Through The Past. Just perfect for today and this morning......

When the winter rains come pourin' down
On that new home of mine
Will you think of me and wonder if I'm fine?

Will your restless heart come back to mine
On a journey through the past?
Will I still be in your eyes and on your mind?

Now I'm goin' back to Canada
On a journey through the past
And I won't be back 'til February comes

"I will stay with you if you'll stay with me,"
Said the fiddler to the drunk
And we'll keep the tab on a journey through the past

When the winter rains come pourin' down
On that new home of mine
Will I still be in your eyes and on your mind?

Will I still be in your eyes and on your mind?
       

Yesterday went to Oberlin to watch a college basketball game.  It was odd.  They gym was much smaller than I anticipated and well.... it was a very very low key event for a college game.  Attendance was recorded at 181.  I would be a little curious as to how they arrived at that figure.  No gate, no tickets, nothing.....  but 181..... interesting.

Just a little quiet today....  No trips.  Just Neil and maybe a little basketball on television this afternoon.... maybe.... but then again.... maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home