Thursday, February 16, 2012

2:45 a.m. and Study Hall

At 2:45a.m this morning I was running a study hall seating chart and organizing about 125 students. This study hall was being held in a large barn. I was having issues keeping them quiet and well, the period ended before I could get everyone seated. Then I was supposed to teach a class, but couldn't find the room I had been assigned to on the top floor of the building that I went to junior high school in. I remember very distinctly, not knowing which room was mine, not knowing what class I was supposed to be teaching, and most importantly needing to take shower. Whacko....

What is wrong with me?

Now I am wide awake and I have a wild headache. Nice eh?

Obviously I am not off to such a great start today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home